Since the 1970s, energy efficiency has contributed more to our economic prosperity than any other single source of energy supply. This is the power of a million small, and often invisible, actions. eceee makes these actions visible!
eceee, the European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, is a membership-based non-profit association. We generate and provide evidence-based knowledge and analysis of policies, and we facilitate co-operation and networking through our Summer Studies, workshops, and social media. Welcome!
- eceee elects new board members and appoints new vice President (24 November 2016)
- eceee Annual Policy Seminar: Europe's key to deliver on the Climate Agreement: Energy efficiency and reduction of demand. Brussels 24 November 2016
- eceee Press Release 13 June 2016 – First announcement - eceee 2017 Summer Study
- eceee Press Release 25 March 2016 – Energy Efficiency Watch reports: Considerable progress in EE policies but more needed to achieve 2020 target
- Meet eceee's distinguished Patrons.
- eceee memo on NZEB definitions submitted to the Commission
- See eceee's response on the public consultation on the evaluation of the EPBD
- eceee Press Release 4 March 2016 - European business, cities, NGOs and trade unions call for EU leaders to live up to their Paris commitments
- eceee Press Release 2 February 2016 – New focus on energy demand and competitiveness can improve EU mandatory energy audits: new report
- eceee Industrial Efficiency 2016 – Extended deadline for abstracts 5 February
- eceee Annual General Assembly - New date 11 December 2015, Copenhagen, Demark.
- eceee Press release 24 Nov 2015 – New report identifies cheaper pathway to stable climate, global savings potential of up to US $2.8 trillion
- eceee Press release 19 Oct 2015 – Commission's energy modelling underestimates societal benefits of energy efficiency
- eceee position on the EC July 2015 proposal for a revised Labelling Directive