Since the 1970s, energy efficiency has contributed more to our economic prosperity than any other single source of energy supply. This is the power of a million small, and often invisible, actions. eceee makes these actions visible!
eceee, the European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, is a membership-based non-profit association. We generate and provide evidence-based knowledge and analysis of policies, and we facilitate co-operation and networking through our Summer Studies, workshops, and social media. Welcome!
- eceee Press Release 2 February 2016 – New focus on energy demand and competitiveness can improve EU mandatory energy audits: new report
- eceee Industrial Efficiency 2016 – Extended deadline for abstracts 5 February
- eceee Annual General Assembly - New date 11 December 2015, Copenhagen, Demark.
- eceee Press release 24 Nov 2015 – New report identifies cheaper pathway to stable climate, global savings potential of up to US $2.8 trillion
- eceee Press release 19 Oct 2015 – Commission's energy modelling underestimates societal benefits of energy efficiency
- eceee position on the EC July 2015 proposal for a revised Labelling Directive
- New eceee analysis: EU's 2030 policy framework. More ambitious energy efficiency targets good for climate, jobs, energy security and the economy.
- Industrial audits – the first in a new series of eceee policy guides
- eceee Press Release:
- eceee (19 Nov)
- Films and presentations from eceee's seminar 21 October 2014 available online
- (21 Oct)
- eceee policy pages have been updated (8 Sept)
- eceee 2014 Summer Study papers now online
- A binding target for sustainable energy demand: Why and how? eceee discussion paper. (16 May)
- New eceee "maze guide" on Nearly Zero-Energy Buildings
- EPBD FAQ section on eceee's web site