Since the 1970s, energy efficiency has contributed more to our economic prosperity than any other single source of energy supply. This is the power of a million small, and often invisible, actions. eceee makes these actions visible!
eceee, the European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, is a membership-based non-profit association. We generate and provide evidence-based knowledge and analysis of policies, and we facilitate co-operation and networking through our Summer Studies, workshops, and social media. Welcome!
- eceee 2015 Summer Study - Call for papers
- eceee policy pages have been updated (8 Sept)
- eceee 2014 Summer Study papers now online
- A binding target for sustainable energy demand: Why and how? eceee discussion paper. (16 May)
- New eceee "maze guide" on Nearly Zero-Energy Buildings
- eceee ecodesign seminar – From products to systems: Saving more energy through EU policies
- eceee Press Release: Commission’s new Climate and Energy Policy Framework lacks ambition
- New eceee "maze guide" on the EED and FAQ section on eceee's web site
- eceee General Assembly 2013 will be held on 13 November in Brussels
- eceee annual policy seminar 13 Nov: Sustainability or competitiveness? Energy efficinency can bring us both
- eceee publishes report on soft loans together with Ademe for the WEC
- CLASP and eceee point to additional 40–70 TWh annual ecodesign and labelling savings by 2030
- eceee 2014 Industrial Summer Study – call for papers
- to the stakeholder consultation on the Green Paper on 2030 Climate and Energy Policy