Since the 1970s, energy efficiency has contributed more to our economic prosperity than any other single source of energy supply. This is the power of a million small, and often invisible, actions. eceee makes these actions visible!
eceee, the European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, is a membership-based non-profit association. We generate and provide evidence-based knowledge and analysis of policies, and we facilitate co-operation and networking through our Summer Studies, workshops, and social media. Welcome!
- Industrial audits – the first in a new series of eceee policy guides
- eceee Press Release: New reports reveal rapid development of LED lamps and shortcomings of estimated ecodesign savings
- eceee (19 Nov)
- Films and presentations from eceee's seminar 21 October 2014 available online
- (21 Oct)
- eceee 2015 Summer Study – Call for papers
- eceee policy pages have been updated (8 Sept)
- eceee 2014 Summer Study papers now online
- A binding target for sustainable energy demand: Why and how? eceee discussion paper. (16 May)
- New eceee "maze guide" on Nearly Zero-Energy Buildings
- EPBD FAQ section on eceee's web site