General Assembly 2016
eceee's Annual General Assembly was held 24 November, in Brussels.
According to eceee's bylaws, a third of eceee's board members are up for re-election every year, to be elected for a three-year period. At the General Assembly in Brussels, the following board members were elected.
The following board members were elected:
- Peter Bach, Danish Energy Agency (re-elected)
- Cédric Jeanneret, SIG, Switzerland (organisational member)
- Andrea Roscetti, Kyoto Club, Italy (organisational member, replacing outgoing board member Lorenzo Pagliano, Kyoto Club)
- Fiona Hall (individual board member)
- Brian Motherway (individual board member)
- Julian Popov (alternate for individual members, replacing Cédric Jeanneret)
The General Assembly participants expressed their gratitude to the services of the outgoing board members Juraj Krivošík, SEVEn, Czech Republic, Randall Bowie, Rockwool International, (Denmark/Brussels) and Rob Kool, Netherlands Enterprise Agency.
To see all eceee's board members, please go here.
At the board meeting, the board re-appointed Peter Bach as eceee President, Agneta Persson as vice-President, and Joanne Wade was appointed as vice-President to replace Andreas K. Enge.
To see eceee's adopted annual Activity Report and annual Financial Report, please go here.
Agenda for GA 2016
- Approval of the agenda, and statement whether the meeting was called out properly and in due time. Download agenda (pdf).
- Approval of eceee activity report FY 2015/16. See Activity Report ()
- eceee financial report and approval of accounts. See Annual Financial Report (pdf)
- Election of new board members.
a) Download Nomination Committee report and proposal (pdf) and postal ballot form (Word doc).
c) See Nominee presentations
- Election of Auditor and his/her alternate
- Any other business
- Closing of meeting
Read more on bylaws and rules for board elections under the governance pages.