Industrial Efficiency 2016
More than 240 participants took part in the event held 12–14 September in Berlin.
- Full proceedings now available online: 60 peer-reviewed papers, 120 abstracts, updated panel summaries and 120 panel presentations.
- Plenary presentations available for download.
- Performance Indicators programme and presentations – Pre-conference side event 12 September, organised by the Energy Efficiency Watch 3 project.
- Energy Efficiency Networks. Post-conference side event 15 September organised by IPEEC and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
- Solutions workshop on Steam Up project.
Regardless of the sector, energy efficiency is key to productivity, energy security, job creation and lower carbon intensity. The next eceee industrial energy efficiency event will be held in Berlin in September 2016 with a partly renewed format. Following a careful evaluation of the 2012 and 2014 Summer Studies and listening to the input from many participants and stakeholders, we have created a conference that will last for two days, starting in the afternoon of Monday 12 September and ending in the afternoon of Wednesday 14 September.
The new format also offered participants the opportunity to make a presentation without an accompanying paper, while also welcoming those who wish to develop peer-reviewed papers.
The event was held at Die Kalkscheune, a former machine tool and bicycle factory, right in the centre of vibrant Berlin.