Two days packed with a mix of formal content and informal networking
The conference offers a mix between formal presentations, informal events and constant networking. Several updates posted 23 August.
Plenaries and panel sessions: info programme now online
- Full schedule for all listed online. The panel schedule can also be downloaded as a pdf.
- Opening plenary Monday 12 September 15.00–16.45. The climate challenge and global opportunities.
- Plenary Tuesday 13 September 16.30–18.30. Energy efficiency and the resource nexus.
- Closing plenary Wednesday 14 September 13.15–14.45. Policies for a European competitive resource and energy efficient industry.
Workshops and side events
- Pre-conference side event 12 September: Performance Indicators programme online. Organised by the Energy Efficiency Watch 3 project
- Solutions workshop: Steam Up Workshop.
- Post-conference side event 15 September. Energy Efficiency Networks. Organised by IPEEC and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
- I Tuesday 13 September 14.00 - 15.00
Overview schedule for the conference (click on programme to enlarge)