Two days packed with a mix of formal content and informal networking
The conference offers a mix between formal presentations, informal events and constant networking. Several updates posted 23 August.
Plenaries and panel sessions
- Full schedule for all listed online.
- Opening plenary Monday 12 September 15.00–16.45. The climate challenge and global opportunities. NEW
- Plenary Tuesday 13 September 16.30–18.30. Energy efficiency and the resource nexus. NEW.
- Closing plenary Wednesday 14 September 13.15–14.45. Policies for a European competitive resource and energy efficient industry. NEW
Workshops and side events
- Pre-conference side event 12 September: Performance Indicators programme online. Organised by the Energy Efficiency Watch 3 project
- Solutions workshop: Steam Up Workshop. NEW – Full programme.
- Post-conference side event 15 September. Energy Efficiency Networks. Organised by IPEEC and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy. NEW – Full programme
Overview schedule for the conference (click on programme to enlarge)